“It’s not easy being overweight and on benefits…
1. Fuck her. Seriously. FUCK HER.
2. She gets $32,000 a year in benefits. That is $2666 per month.
3. Fruits, vegetables and meats are NOT EXPENSIVE. These people act like these BASIC FOOD GROUPS cost as much as jewels or something. I don’t care that she treats her body like a garbage dump but she is feeding junk to her young, growing children.
4. She is not fat because of what she eats, even though it is all junk. The problem is that she EATS TOO MUCH. I feel portion control is a very neglected part of health and nutrition.
5. No money for the gym? Last I checked, walking is free. So is running. Skipping rope, squats, jumping jacks…ALL FREE. Also, free outdoor gyms are a thing in the UK. Why do people think the gym is the only way to stay slim? None of my thin friends have gym memberships but they run marathons, cycle, trek and swim.
6. I think the money she puts aside each month to look like traffic cone could perhaps go towards buying some actual food (that apparently costs an arm and a leg in her world).
7. She wants a cash incentive to lose weight. I can’t even…I just….oh god….
It is people like her who give fuel to the anti welfare movement. It is because of idiots like her that people on welfare get a bad reputation.